Lip Lift or Other Procedures to Make Upper Lip Go Up and Teeth Are Showing?

I want something done to my top lip. I think it's very sexy when the top lip goes up and the teeth is showing. My lip completely covers my teeth. So I'm confused of how to get this look. What procedure should I get? Does a lip lift accomplish this, or it falls into the category of lip reduction, where the surgeon must do an excision on my lip? Or do I actually need veneers? There's a photo of my lips on the right, and the other 2 is the look I'm going for. Thank you.

Upper lip lift is not for everyone

+6

You have beautiful full lips. People pay a lot of money to get lips like yours. It also appears you are very young and I would urge you strongly to think hard about any potential surgery you want to have on your lips. It is hard to tell from the photo, but it seems you are not smiling, so what happens when you smile? It would definitely help to see more photos of you, including more of your face, smiling photos, etc.

You can get a little more upper teeth show if you so desire from a touch of Botox in your upper lip. It is temporary and if you don't like, you don't have to live with it for the rest of your life.

Lip Lift does make your upper lip go up and show teeth

+1

What you are looking for is exactly what upper lip lift does.

Watch my video below, it explains what the procedure can accomplish and shows some examples.

The link below should also help.

The scar is very well hidden. My own secretary had the procedure done, and the scar is almost impossible to see. She is the biggest reason patients book for the surgery when they come to the office, because people see it in person.

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

Lip lift

+1

SEE VIDEO BELOW FOR SAMPLE RESULTS:

From your picture it appears that you may have had lip augmentation which definitiely can corntribute to hiding the teeth.

However, a lip lift will shorten the distance from your lip to your nose and allow more "dental show" when you smile.