How to Find a Plastic Surgeon Who Excels at Lip Lifts?

I have a long upper lip (I like my lip shape and proportions though) and in pictures my lip disappears. Are there any plastic surgeons who excel at lip lifts?

How to a plastic surgeon that excels at lip lift

+1

I think it is just as important for you to understand the procedure and how it applies to you as it is to find the right surgeon.

Check out the video below to see who might or might not benefit from the procedure and if you are a candidate.

Remember, the key things to look for are 1)the distance between the columella and the red border of the lip and 2) If your front teeth show when the jaw is slightly open and relaxed.

Lip lifts

+1

You may want to interview several plastic surgeons about this procedure in your area. The procedure has many different variants. I generally prefer the bull's horn lift over the gull wing. However, each has advantages and disadvantages. Lip lifts are commonly performed in combination with other procedures such as corner lifts, fillers/implants or chin/nose surgery.

You may also want to read our blog this month regarding lip lifts. The link is posted below.

The video shows the results of a bull's horn lift

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/blog.html