How to Find a Plastic Surgeon Who Excels at Lip Lifts?

I have a long upper lip (I like my lip shape and proportions though) and in pictures my lip disappears. Are there any plastic surgeons who excel at lip lifts?

Lip lifts

You may want to interview several plastic surgeons about this procedure in your area. The procedure has many different variants. I generally prefer the bull's horn lift over the gull wing. However, each has advantages and disadvantages. Lip lifts are commonly performed in combination with other procedures such as corner lifts, fillers/implants or chin/nose surgery.

You may also want to read our blog this month regarding lip lifts. The link is posted below.

The video shows the results of a bull's horn lift