What Are Lifestyle Lift Results Like in Phoenix Area?

What is the percentage of satisfied clients who had Lifestyle Lift in Phoenix, AZ? Does healing take longer than quoted? Is scarring more likely than quoted and how long does the procedure last? Is it worth the money?

Lifestyle lift in Arizona

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get a consult for a facelift.

Buyer Beware

I would urge you to go to the discussions of patients who have undergone this procedure. Lifestyle list has reportedly been fined for posting false testimonials in NY state. You may want to look this up and read about it for yourself.

Arizona lift

I would believe the complaints will be the same in Arizona as elsewhere. My opinion go to a board certified plastic surgeon in your community and get a consultation...Then go to another and get another consultation. Pick the one you feel most comfortable with and forget lifestyle lift.

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

LifeStyle Lift is Bankrupt

The Quick answer is that the Lifestyle Lift  company has declared bankruptcy and out of business - i.e. It is not available anymore:

Lifestyle Lift a trademarked brand name and also is a chain of facial cosmetic clinics with headquarters in Troy, Michigan.
As advertised, the LIFESTYLE LIFT is a minimally invasive, short scar lower face lift performed under local anesthesia and yes it involves cutting and sutures. The reason no one will tell you is probably because as far as I can tell there is no one specific technique, or even a published description of why this differs from other short scar techniques. It is performed by Facial Plastic Surgeons, Head and Neck Surgeons, and Plastic Surgeons.

The LiteLift® however is a great alternative and has been around for a similar time period, and only performed by board certified plastic surgeons. It is a short scar modified facelift offering in office local anesthesia and oral sedation as well as other methods of anesthesia.See the below link for more information

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Lifestyle lift in Arizona

I would look on the discussion forums to see if there are any opinions on lifestyle lifts done in Arizona. I would recommend looking for an experienced and qualified facial plastic or plastic surgeon who can give you a detailed analysis and design a treatment plan that meets your needs.

Todd C. Miller, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon