What Are Lifestyle Lift Results Like in Phoenix Area?

What is the percentage of satisfied clients who had Lifestyle Lift in Phoenix, AZ? Does healing take longer than quoted? Is scarring more likely than quoted and how long does the procedure last? Is it worth the money?

Lifestyle lift in Arizona

+3

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get a consult for a facelift.

Buyer Beware

+3

I would urge you to go to the discussions of patients who have undergone this procedure. Lifestyle list has reportedly been fined for posting false testimonials in NY state. You may want to look this up and read about it for yourself.

Arizona lift

+2

I would believe the complaints will be the same in Arizona as elsewhere. My opinion go to a board certified plastic surgeon in your community and get a consultation...Then go to another and get another consultation. Pick the one you feel most comfortable with and forget lifestyle lift.

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Lifestyle lift in Arizona

+1

I would look on the discussion forums to see if there are any opinions on lifestyle lifts done in Arizona. I would recommend looking for an experienced and qualified facial plastic or plastic surgeon who can give you a detailed analysis and design a treatment plan that meets your needs.

Todd C. Miller, MD