Who to Go to for Lifestyle Lift in Charleston, SC?

I would like to know who performs this procedure in Charleston, SC?

Why would you do a Lifestyle lift?

+2

Please read the reviews of this "branded" mini facelift performed by non-plastic surgeons and notice all the horror stories patients have had. At this point I am amazed that patients are still considering this. A properly done facelift by an excellent plastic surgeon has close to a 90% satisfaction rate or higher and he LS can't even hit 50%. Go to R. Haggerty, MD in Charleston, SC for a consultation.

LifeStyle Lifts

+2

Please be careful! LSL are not what the ads state. Just look at the 'RealSelf' reviews.

Get a second or even third opinion from boarded surgeons, who have done full facelifts and mini facelifts.

Best of luck. 

Who to go to for Lifestyle Lift in Charleston, SC?

+2

Before putting your money down, I suggest you call New York State Attorney General Andrew Cuomo and ask HIM if to go foreword -

Office of the Attorney General
The Capitol
Albany, NY 12224-0341
1-800-771-7755

HINT - http://www.oag.state.ny.us/media_center/2009/july/july14b_09.html

Fine agains Lifestyle Lift in New York

+2

Before you contemplate going to one of these centers you should read the website article below discussing a recent fine on Lifestyle Lift on in the state of New York

Go to a trained plastic surgeon instead

+1

A facelift by a board certified experienced plastic surgeon under real anaesthesia by an anaesthesiologist or a proprietary facelift by a non board certified doctor who only has one tool in his box a lifestle lift .Oh and you're awake and its not even in a surgical facility. duh

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Facelift surgeons in Charleston

+1

I would look for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area at the ASPS or ASAPS website to have a consultation for a facelift.