Bismarck, ND Doctors Offering LifeStyle Lift?

I'm interested in LifeStyle Lift. Does anyone know a doctor in Bismarck, ND area who performs this sort of procedure? It's just my jowls and neck area I'd like to fix.

Who can do a facelift in Bismarck

+1

I would go to the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery website or the ASPS website to identify surgeons in your are. Keep in mind that not all board certified surgeons are equally experienced in all procedures. It is important to make sure the surgeon has done a lot of these procedures. Also make sure that you can reference a lot of before and after pictures in order to gain a better comfort level with the surgeon. Referrals and reviews from other patients can be a good source of information as well.

Bismarck facelift surgeons

+1

I would look for a board certified plastic surgeonin Bismarck at the ASPS or ASAPS website to have a consultation for a facelift.

You should consult a well qulified surgeon speciallizing in facial plastic surgery.

+1

Every face is different and the surgical approach is different.  The patient should consult with a well qualified surgeon and make sure all the her questions are answered. 

Selecting the right surgeon is very important and it should be based on qualifications, positive referrals, prior results.

Amir Moradi, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Proceed with caution: read before you go any further

+1

I would recommend that you review the following article before contemplating this procedure. I have posted a hyperlink to an article which I believe is worth your time prior to proceding any further.