Best Laugh Line Fillers for First Time Users?

I'm a first time user of fillers. I am looking to do it on the laugh line. What is the best filler for me?

Best fillers for first time use

+1

HI Bibito,

There are many fillers available today and all have their place and usefulness. I will say that since you are a first time filler patient, it is probably best to choose something that has hyaluronic acid in it like Restylane/Perlane or Juvederm. THe reason being is that these fillers can be reversed with hyaluronidase if you are unhappy with the results and these fillers typically do not last as long as other fillers such as Radiesse or Evolence. These latter fillers are semi-permament and are not able to be dissolved with the injection of any substance.

Finally, Prevelle Silk may also be a good choice considering you have never been injected before because it is also a hyaluronic based product, contains lidocaine, and only lasts 4 months. It is a great choice if you are at all concerned about potential bruising and swelling that can occur after injection with Restylane/Perlane and Juvederm. It is a great choice if you have an upcoming event or affair to attend immediately after injection.

Good luck!

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.