Laproscopic Stoma Revision Possible After Gastric Bypass?

I had the laparoscopic RNY Gastric Bypass in March 2002. I have recently had weight regain due to an enlarged stoma. My stomach (pouch) is still of normal size as it was post op but I have lost my sense of fullness due to the enlarged stoma. I eat small amounts but I do not stay full for long at all. My current bariatric surgeon is not offering any type of revision surgery currently. I feel depressed. I live in the New England area.

Is anyone offering revision surgery of the stoma? If so, can it be done laparoscopically?

Gastric bypass stoma revision

We offer two options for revision of the stoma.  One is the ROSE procedure done completely endoscopically and the other is placement of the Lap-Band over the gastric bypass which has the best results because we can tighten and control the band for the rest of your life.