Labiaplasty Cost and Doctor in Cleveland, Ohio?

How much does Labiaplasty cost to make the smaller lips in my vagina smaller? I feel uncomfortable. Does anyone know a doctor in Cleveland, Ohio?

Labiaplasty coasts

+1

I have been performing labiaplasty (labia minora reduction) for many years in Cleveland, Ohio. The standard surgery is typically performed under local anesthesia with mild oral sedation ( meaning that you don't need to go asleep) and costs around $3500. Of course, the procedure can also include clitoral hood reduction, labia minora reduction or augmentation and vaginoplasty. Each of these adds time and expense to the main procedure. The vast majority of my patients state that the procedure was easy to tolerate and the post operative recovery was fairly mild. Labia Reduction can also be easily combined with other procedures in the OR. 

Regards,

Daniel A. Medalie, MD

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Cost of labiaplasty procedure

+1

Labiaplasty is a surgical technique to reduce the amount of skin and mucosal tissue in the labia of a female patient. This is performed to rejuvenate the appearance of the labia and to improve the patient's comfort. Patients who have these conditions or are self-conscious about the appearance of their labia may be candidates for this procedure.
A labiaplasty procedure is commonly performed as an outpatient procedure. The final price will depend on the amount of time that the surgery will take and the type of anesthesia as well as the setting in which the surgery will be performed.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Labiaplasty costs in Baltimore

+1

I perform all of my labioplasty procedures under local anesthesia with IV twilight sedation. By using a little sedation I feel the procedure is better tolerated because you are in a light sleep. With twilight anesthesia the procedure is usually performed within an hour.

Thus, the total cost for labioplasty in my AAAASF accredited surgery center is approximately $3700-$3900 to include surgeon's fee, anesthesia, and operating room fee.

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

Labia Minora reduction cost

+1

As with all cosmetic procedures, the cost will vary depending on the surgeon , the region, and the type of procedure. A labia minora reduction under local anesthesia on the low end may be $1600-2000.

Joanne Lopes, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Labiaplasty and costs

+1

Thank you for your inquiry.

I know you want a quick price estimate but it can vary tremendously depending on what needs to be done. With that in mind, a labiaplasty can involve a one or two sided labia minora reduction, labia majora augmentation/reduction, clitoral hood reduction, labia minora/majora revision, etc. It can be done under local or general anesthesia in an office, surgicenter or hospital. Depending on what needs to be done, these procedures begin at about $3000 (low end) and may proceed up to $15,000.

However they generally total about $4700 for two-sided labia minora reduction under local in the office Clitoral hood reduction may add up to $750.

If you come in for a consultation so that we can determine what procedure will best meet your needs.

It is possible that your insurance may cover a portion of the procedure. However the only way to ascertain your insurance coverage is to submit a letter of predetermination of benefits to your insurance carrier after completing a history and physical examination. . Due to the paperwork and time involved, physicians tend to charge a fee if an insurance letter is to be submitted

Alternatively, there are options for financing your procedure through companies such as Care Credit.