Is It Possible to Kiss with Invisalign On?

This is kind of a personal question, but can you kiss and make out with the Invisalign in/on?

Kissing and Invisalign

+2

I do not know if you watch the TV show "Ugly Betty", but she seems to have no problem kissing and she has full on braces! If she can do it with all of that metal in her mouth, you will have no problem with Invisalign!

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Yes, of course it's possible to kiss with Invisalign on!

+1

Invisalign is a very thin shell of acrylic that only covers the teeth so there is no problem kissing with them on. Sometimes my patients will remove them for the first date experience even though I encourage them to wear them proudly, as someone who is trying to improve themselves.

Dr Thomas

Michael J. Thomas, DDS
Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Possible AND encouraged

+1

:)

People have been kissing with brackets in place for years (there are some things that just won't be stopped...!).

If bracketed people can find a way, wearing a smaller and thinner appliance would be no problem at all.

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist