Juvederm Doctor in Northern Virginia?

Can anyone recommend a doctor in Virginia (Northern Virginia) experienced with Juvederm injections under the eye? I'd hate to pick a surgeon that leaves me with bruised eyes or lumpy areas.

Choosing the right physician

+1

With Juvederm and other tissue fillers, it is important to pick an experienced doctor  who knows exactly how much filler is needed. Too much Juvederm in one place will lead to lumps and an unnatural look. I would also recommend you look into other tissue fillers, such as Restylane, which are easily corrected in the event of over-injection.

I have performed many tissue filler injections and would be happy to see you for a complementary consultation. 

Good Luck, Dr. Marefat

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm Doctor in Northern Virginia

+1

Reina M Wilson MD and Eric Desman MD have good reputations in the Alexandria area. You can find a number of good injectors in the area so take the find that best meets your needs.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Northern Virginia Plastic Surgeon

+1

There are many good juvederm injectors in Virginia. You may want to start out by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and look up plastic surgeons in your area.