Looking for a Doctor in Jersey Shore Experienced Fraxel Treatments

I am looking to get Fraxel restore done. I am concerned about the experience of doctors and have been trying to research for one. I looked on the ASLMS website and can't find one locally who does Fraxel restore.

I can't find much information on the ones who are closest to me who offer it about their experience in laser treatments. I didn't want to have to go to NY. I live on the Jersey shore in central NJ. Does anyone know of a doctor in my area with experience and offers specifically the Fraxel restore?

Fraxel re:store laser

+1

Hi Lisa, I have not tried this, but it might be worth it for you to go to the Solta website and email the company to see if they can give you a list of close-by doctors who have the laser. You can then cross-reference this list by checking with your primary care doctor, or dermatologist or plastic surgeon if they know of the reputation of any of the doctors on your list.