IPL Treatment Setting for Freckles?

I want to get IPL on my face and body for brown freckles (not moles or melasma, just plain old freckles). They are very light so they are difficult to treat. My skin is a 17 on the Fitzpatrick scale. What settings should I use for the Quantum IPL machine? What is the highest I should be able to go without risking hyperpigmentation or hypopigmentation?

Reword Question

+1

Your question is confusing to me. Are you doing this on yourself. If so, how? Are yo the one who has evaluated your skin type? If so, how can you give yourself a Fitzpatrick 17? I don't think you can get a 17 unless you take a bathysphere to the bottom of the Mariana trench.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist