Invisalign for Teen Underbite and Crowded Teeth?

I have an underbite and crowded teeth. Would I have to have some teeth pulled from the back? I'm 14 and would really like to not get braces.

Severity of underbite determines treatment choices

+1

A consultation with an orthodontist will answer your questions. Invisalign today can do more than it could 10 years ago, but there are still limitations. Few teens want the braces, but the final result is what it's all about. Good luck!

San Ramon Orthodontist

Extraction probably not needed for Invisalign

+1

At age 14 moving teeth is really easy. It's a great time to get Invisalign done and they are much easier to wear than regular braces. Of course, if you have severe crowding then you might need one extraction but really we dont like to pull teeth any more. We can find space elsewhere by sanding between your teeth.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.