Will Medicaid Pay for Invisalign Teen?

I am a teen and on Medicaid. I need braces but I wanted to try Invisalign Teen. Will my Medicaid pay for it?

Medicaid does not ask technique

+1

To be honest, medicaid has an ortho benefit and does not ask what method is used for treatment.  If the office simply submits that they are doing orthodontics, and not appliance therapy or anything descriptive, then it likely will cover it.

The challenge is finding a medicaid provider.

Web reference: http://www.southseattlesmiles.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Medic-aid and invisalign

+1

Medic-aid is not paying the invisalign in California. However, they need to evaluate your dental situation to approve you for braces. Your dentist takes the impression and make the dental models to evaluate your needs first.

Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.