Invisalign Teen Aligners for Adults?

I am 30 years old and I have Invisalign teen aligners. Is this normal?

Invisalign TEEN has more features

+1

Invisalign is great, but Invisalign TEEN has more features. Such as, compliance indicators located on the back of your upper trays. At the end of your 2 week wearing schedule the indicator should be clear. This is a great way for doctors and patients to know that the aligners are being worn enough. Also, Invisalign TEEN offers 6 free replacement aligners. So if you lose a set you should not be charged for a replacement set, which regular Invisalign does not offer. I use Invisalign TEEN on all my adult patients because it offers these two great features.

New York Orthodontist

Invisalign teen and full will all do the same thing

+1

Invisalign teen is designed for teens who have all their adult teeth. That is the key, they are practically adults with the exception that they may not have all their skeletal growth completed. Invisalign isn't really designed to manipulate facial-skeletal growth so you are likely getting the same product except that you have the indicators telling the doctor whether you are compliant or not.

Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign Teen for adults not a big deal

+1

Having the indicators showing compliance and use is a good thing. For the most part you really are not getting anything different so you should be fine.

Web reference: http://www.DrTimmerman.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign teen basically same as invisalign

+1

Invisalign teen uses the same technology as invisalign with a couple
Extra features that can be used for teenagers if needed in the case. It is totally fine that you are using invisalign teen.

New York Orthodontist

Invisalign Teen can be used for adults

+1

Invisalign as a company is "pushing" their new product, Invisalign Teen. Essentially, the Invisalign and Invisalign Teen are VERY similar. The "push" is to get orthodontists to gain experience with the Teen product, by offering deeper discounts and promotions to get us to use it. Invisalign Teen will be effective for your issues.

Akron Orthodontist