Invisalign Still Around $5000 for Minor Gap?

I have a small gap on the top front, and on my front bottom tooth goes over the other a little. You can't tell unless you look really close, but I don't like the little gap. Would Invisalign still be as expensive as around $5,000?

Invisalign Express Case

From the photo's only I can see that if its the gap that needs to be closed then an Express case is the logical answer..It ranges from $3200 to $4200.

Los Angeles Dentist

Invisalign Express is a good option

Invisalign Express is a good option. Also, short term orthodontics with invisible brackets are a quick and reasonably priced option. It usually depends on the office and area, but ask your dentist for details and I'm sure there a solution that would work well for you.

Clinton Timmerman, DDS
West Des Moines Dentist

Very possible for Invisalign to cost $5000 for minor gap

Unfortunately, in most cases, the "back" teeth will have to be moved as well. This may be a complete Invisalign case, which will be around $4,500. to $5,000 in Los Angeles area.

Victoria Olshansky, DDS
Los Angeles Dentist

Invisalign Express is for minor cases

Invisalign responded to cases JUST like this, and came out with Invisalign Express.  If the case can be completed in 10 aligners or less (~5 months) the fee is less.  Usually ~$2500 to $3000, but fees will vary from office to office, city to city.