Invisalign Still Around $5000 for Minor Gap?

I have a small gap on the top front, and on my front bottom tooth goes over the other a little. You can't tell unless you look really close, but I don't like the little gap. Would Invisalign still be as expensive as around $5,000?

Invisalign Express Case

+1

From the photo's only I can see that if its the gap that needs to be closed then an Express case is the logical answer..It ranges from $3200 to $4200.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign Express is a good option

+1

Invisalign Express is a good option. Also, short term orthodontics with invisible brackets are a quick and reasonably priced option. It usually depends on the office and area, but ask your dentist for details and I'm sure there a solution that would work well for you.

West Des Moines Cosmetic Dentist

Very possible for Invisalign to cost $5000 for minor gap

+1

Unfortunately, in most cases, the "back" teeth will have to be moved as well. This may be a complete Invisalign case, which will be around $4,500. to $5,000 in Los Angeles area.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign Express is for minor cases

+1

Invisalign responded to cases JUST like this, and came out with Invisalign Express.  If the case can be completed in 10 aligners or less (~5 months) the fee is less.  Usually ~$2500 to $3000, but fees will vary from office to office, city to city.

Web reference: http://www.DrTimmerman.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist