Should Inner Thighplasty Be Done First?

I plan on having an inner thighplasty with the long incision to the knee. And I also plan on having a Butt Lift (with augmentation) and outer thigh lift (separate surgery from the inner thighs).

Does it matter what order I do these 2 surgeries? If there any advance or disadvantage to doing the inner thighs first?

Does it make more sense to do the butt and outer thighs first (leaving the inner thigh for last) or does it not matter?

FYI: I already had an extended Tummy Tuck earlier this year.

Thank you for your input.

Inner Thigh Lift

+2

It will unlikely make a big difference but I do the lower body lift before any other procedure. A lower body lift or in your case a lateral thigh lift with butt lift will pull up on the thighs to any extent, specially the lateral thigh lift. So you will get some help from the procedure.

I would recommend to do the lateral thigh and butt lift and leave the inner thigh lift for the end.

Good luck.

Take your pick

+2

F & T,

The sequence of the operations from this point forward is mostly philosophical and personal -- start with the areas that bother you and that are within your budget. 

Ask your plastic surgeon; he or she may have a preference. Good luck!

Brian K. Brzowski, MD
Ogden Plastic Surgeon

You Can Combine Your Thigh Lift with Buttock Lift

+2

I will usually do my lower body lifts first (tummy, buttocks, outer thighs) , then do arms and inner thighs last. The bikini incision plus the thigh incision all in the pubic area can be a nuisance otherwise.

Since your ETT was already done, you should have no issue doing inners and outers along with the buttock lift together. Happy healing !

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

Inner, outer thigh lift and butt lift enhancement

+1

Inner thigh lift one surgery if done with long scar, done only if the grion crease incision is not ideal.

Then lateral thigh lift buttock lift and enhancement can be done in another procedure.

If the inner thigh lift through a grion incision is indicated then all can be done in one procedure with good results.