Can Injectable Fillers Be Used to Fill Cheeks?

Fillers for cheek hollows

+1

Yes injectable fillers can be used to fill the cheeks. This may take a substantial volume of material which can accumulate costs quite quickly. Fillers typically start around $500 and range to $700 per cc of material.

Injectable fillers are commonly used to fill the cheeks

+1

Cheek augmentation with injectable fillers is very commonly performed.  Radiesse, Evolence, Perlane, Restylane and Juvederm are commonly used, all with pleasing results.  Full cheeks contribute to a more youthful appearance, hence the large patient demand for this.

Best of luck.

Sam Jejurikar, MD

Injectable Fillers work well for cheek augmentation.

+1

Injectable Fillers are a wonderful option to add lost volume to your cheeks. As we age, we all lose fat volume in our cheeks, and restoration of this volume leads to a more youthful appearance.

I've attached a link to my Injectable Filler photos for your perusal.

Best regards.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cheek fillers

+1

For patients that complain about poor cheek prominence, fillers such as Radiesse, Juvederm, and Restylane are great products that can be used to give cheek fullness. 

Most Definitely

+1

All the Hyaluronic acid fillers, plus Radiesse and Scultpra do very well in augmenting the cheeks.

In fact, if there is any left over after other filler procedures, ask your physician to add some to the cheeks if possible.

Arnold R. Oppenheim, MD
Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Injectable fillers make great cheeks

+1

Injectable fillers are mostly FDA approved for naso-labial lines and folds. However, they are use to make great cheeks. I actually use more fillers for cheeks than lines and folds. Using a filler such as Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse or Sculptra, cheeks can be made more youthful. This will help reduce hollow, sunken cheeks that are a sign of aging. They can also restore once fabulous cheekbones that no longer have any soft tissue over them. Which filler depends on need, cost and recovery time.

By filling cheeks, nasolabial folds are raised up and out for overall more youthful facial contour. Of course each patient needs to be treated as an individual, but I have found that even if the problem is "just" nasolabial folds, filling the cheeks as well creates a more natural, youthful result.

Steven J. Pearlman, MD

Injectable fillers for the cheeks

+1

Volume enhancement for the cheeks with injectable fillers is one of the main uses of these products.  Depending on the treatment you need, quite a variety of products are available - just avoid using any "permanent" fillers as these can cause serious problems years later. 

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS