Ideal Breast Cup Size my Frame?

What is the best cup size for a body frame of 5 ft, 130 lbs with a cup size of 38DDD? Also, I'm 23 years old.

Ideal cup size after Breast Reduction to match frame

+4

Clearly a shorter woman (5 ft, 130 lbs) with a cup size of 38DDD is VERY top heavy and a lot of this excess breast weight CAN be removed for a better more attractive figure.

BUT -- everyone has different ideas on what constitutes a "perfect" appearance. This varies by sex, ethnicity, social class, age and geographic location. To give you an example, while Latin women may prefer fuller breasts, European women often consider cup sizes of full C and above as too big).

YOU should be the determining factor of what you want. As a general guideline, I would suggest that for an ideal hourglass shape, a vertical line drawn from the sides of the breasts downward should be the same as the line drawn from the sides of the hips upwards. If the breast line is wider - you will look bustier - if it is narrower - you will look smaller.

Good Luck.

Ideal cup size varies

+3

There is no ideal cup size. If you are only 5 feet tall, then anything larger than a D cup will make you top heavy. Consider how much your breasts are interfering with exercise or activity as well as what look you want to achieve. It is not possible to guarantee a specific cup size, but a breast reduction yields many benefits for women like you who may suffer from shoulder pain and intertrigo.

Web reference: http://www.enhanceyourimage.com/procedures/reduction.cfm

Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

What size for breast reduction

+2

Comfort should guide the decision in part about what size is best for you.  Without examining you, or seing a picture, for that matter, I would think that a small C cup would be the best for you.

Best of luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.

Web reference: http://w.w.w riegercosmeticsurgery.com

Breast reduction should leave you with small C cup.

+2

Hi.

Remember, I have not examined you, and this is just an estimate based on my pretty big experience.  But I would recommend aiming for a small C cup after breast reduction.

Ideal Cup Size

+2

There is no ideal cup size like there is ideal height and weight.  What is ideal is what you feel comfortable with and what you can live with on a daily basis.

That may not be the answer you were looking but ultimately you have to make that decision for your self.

Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.feplasticsurgery.com

Ideal Cup Size

+2

There is no ideal cup size. Only you can determine your ideal cup size. If you undergo a breast reduction which is covered by insurance, you will probably need to go to the C/D range. If you are paying for your surgery, you can tell your surgeon the cup size that you desire. However, there is no guarantee that this can be achieved exactly.

Understanding Cup Size

+1

Patients often speak in terms of cup size. Unfortunately, cup size is not always helpful because manufacturers of bras label their products differently and women don’t wear their bras the same way. For many women their bra size becomes their breast size even though they may not be directly related.

One of the most important decisions facing breast reduction patients is the final size of their breast. Most patients are striving for harmony, balance and proportion with the surrounding anatomic structures. In other words, it’s important that their breasts fit their bodies regardless of cup size.

In addition, patients often have different ideas about what constitutes an attractive breast. Some patients want a natural breast with less upper breast fullness, while others want an artificial breast with more upper breast fullness. These decisions will affect the optimal cup size as well.

For these reasons, there’s probably no ideal cup size for any particular patients. The cup size chosen is the one that fits their body and meets their aesthetic goals. 

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Ideal Cup Size

+1
Cup Sizes drive plastic surgeons and our patients crazy. It can be difficult if a person has lived her entire life feeling like her breasts are too large to accept that bra size is simply not what drives good results in breast reduction. Good results come when you breasts are matched to your body, not to a measurement.  
Take some time to find a good plastic surgeon who does multiple variations of a breast reduction and who can match the procedure to your body. Find someone you trust and an office you feel comfortable in then trust that staff to get you looking your best.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Breast size ideal

+1

There is no " ideal” breast size. It is very important to communicate YOUR size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastreduction.htm

DDD breast recduction

+1

To estimate the exact size would be very difficult without examining you.  Usually someone with such large breasts would realistically be able to go down to a large C or D cup.