Is it dangerous to try nose huggies?

Or is it a risque to damage my nose. My dad won't buy me one until I have proof from a doctor that it is safe to try it out. www.nosehuggies.com

Nose Huggies are unlikely to permanently change the appearance of your nose.

+2

You have asked a question about the efficacy of the Nose Huggies product.  This has come up several times on RealSelf, so I decided to check out their web site and see what this product is all about.

I doubt permanent changes to your nose could be achieved, without surgery, after a month of using this external clip: all for less than $20. If it worked and truly gave permanent results, you would see 50 video testimonials, not 2.

Cartilage has "memory" and tends to revert back to its original position after it's been manipulated.

When something in life seems too good to be true, it usually is.  Caveat emptor. 

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon