Can't Afford Cosmetic Surgery to Correct the Shape of my Lips

I also can't afford

dermal fillers

. Care credit is not an option either. What options do i have to make my lips look normal? My top lip is shaped like the letter m. When i smile in photos my teeth show. People always think i look mean because i appear to be frowning when my mouth is closed. I'd appreciate any feedback! Thank you

Lip Reshaping

+1

Unfortunately this is a cosmetic procedure and needs to be paid for out of your own pocket. Like anything else in life, you need to prioritize. If this is the most important thing to you, then save accordingly. Your best bet is to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Frankfort Plastic Surgeon