Why Do I Have Hypopigmentation Where my Bandages Were After Liposuction?

It has been two and a half months since I had liposuction, and there is a very distinctive white square on each of my inner thighs where the bandages where. Why?

I still have obvious greying and bruising type pain over every area. One leg looks completely different than the other, an indent in one of my upper thighs that makes it so my knee fat is sticking out farther than my upper thigh and I have a wavy fat pocket on the outer thigh of this leg. It seems like this is an awful lot of problems for being two and a half months post op.

Talk to your surgeon

+1

I agree. You have several issues here that require your surgeon's input to straighten out. Pigment changes near the incisions can happen and can be improved upon. The contour changes may require some work as well.

Orange Plastic Surgeon

Sounds like you need to talk to your doctor

+1

It is not uncommon to have depressed areas where "extra" pressure occurred following liposuction. Hyper and hypo pigmentation can occur also. The best thing to do is talk with your doctor that preformed your surgery.