How Often Do I Need to Apply Latisse to Maintain the Results?

How often do most people need to apply Latisse in the maintenance phase? Do you think that stretching it to 2x week is possible? Any folks have experience with the maintenance phase?

How often to use Latisse

+1

I find that after the initial daily use for about 8 weeks, and the resulting filling in and growth of the eyelashes, the frequency of use(maintenance phase) can be cut back to every other or every third day. This should be continued indefinitely for luxurious lashes. Moving to the maintenance phase allows you to stretch out a bottle of Latisse so it lasts 2-3 months.

Baltimore Ophthalmologist

Latisse maintenance

+1

Maintenance is variable, although most Latisse users are able to maintain good results with applications three times a week.

It is best to test different tretament regimens, i.e. twice versus five times weekly applications, to see what minimal number of applications will result in lash appearance that is acceptable to each patient.

Adam J. Cohen, MD
Skokie Oculoplastic Surgeon