How Can I Find an Experienced Doctor for Under Eye Injections?

I am trying to find a board certified doctor in my area of New Haven, CT that has a lot of experience with fillers for the under eye area. I know this is a delicate area and it is important to seek out someone who had done a lot in this particular area.

Do you have any suggestions on how I can do this? Lisa

Under eye injections and choosing a physician

+1

Dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and cosmetic surgeons are specialists in non-invasive treatments for the face. Although board specialization is key, the most important factor in physician selection involves trust, how you feel with the physician, if the physician listens to your concerns, and lastly, the experience the physician has in that particular procedure. Ask for referrals from friends and associates.

Use good sense in selecting your surgeon

+1

Board Certification in Plastic Surgery is a beginning.

Referrals from friends and other medical professionals is also another source for reliable information.

You may want to discuss this with your opthalmologist as well.

Lastly, referrals from aesthetic professionals who have opportunity to see the results of other patients' results may be another resource.

Take this all in context and don't rely on any one person.

Fillers around the eyes

+1

It is important for you to find someone with appropriate credentials and board certification.  Get referrals from friends that have used people in your area.  If not, find someone with experience.  It is all a matter of comfort with the doctor and his staff as well.

Credentials, Experience and Photos help you decide which doctor to use.

+1

Dear Lisa,

You should find a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon experienced in the art of filling lower eyelid grooves. You should see many favorable before and after photos showing natural lower eyelid rejuvenation before you move forward with anyone.

Rejuvenating the lower eyelid with fillers is a passion of mine, and I perform this procedure many times each week. You should find a physician with credentials, experience, passion, and lots of photos. I think you'll know when you meet the right physician.

Best regards.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.