Ask a doctor

Thermage After Gynecomastia Surgery?

I had Gynecomastia surgery and the skin still seems to be slightly loose in one area, around the armpit but closer to the chest. A dr recommended using Thermage. Do you feel this would help?

No doctor answers yet

You might also like...

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.