Good Solution for Whiteheads on Cheeks?

I have a tendency to get whiteheads on my upper cheeks. I have nice skin otherwise and want to know what a good solution would be? Thanks.

Treating whiteheads

+1

When evaluation treatment options for whiteheads , there are two real options: medicine and "surgical". The medical term for whiteheads are comedones. The other possiblity is that they are not whiteheads you are seeing and are instead "milia" .

Surgical treatment would be "comedo" or "milia" extraction by a licensed esthetician or a nurse or dermatologist. An example of medical treatment for comedones are "comedolytic" medicines such as Differin and Retin A for example.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon