Good Rhinoplasty Plastic Surgeons in Indianapolis Area

I was wondering if any of you know of any good Indianapolis surgeons in the area. I wanted to correct my septum and then get a rhinoplasty on top of this, so I think I need an ENT and plastic surgeon. There are so many surgeons to choose from and sometimes word of mouth is most helpful. Thank you.

Rhinoplasty Plastic Surgeons in Indianapolis Area

+1

A good surgeon can generally take care of both the septoplasty and rhinoplasty. The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified plastic surgeons. Dr. Mary Lester and Dr. Adam Cohen are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options.

Rhinoplasty Recommendations in Indianapolis

+1

I'd have to agree -- Perkins, Beeson, Biggerstaff, Zeph, and Hamilton are all good choices. All are board certified in ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery, and have been practicing for years.

Laxmeesh Mike Nayak, MD
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hoosier (Who's Your) Rhinoplasty Recommendation?

+1

Hi Tania,

In Indianapolis, Stephen Perkins, MD or Mark Hamilton, MD would be my choice. In Carmel there is William Beeson MD, and probably a little distant in New Albany is Donn Chatham, MD.

Whoever you choose, please send them my regards. Hope that Peyton and the Colts continue their success.

Be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD