Good Breast Reduction Surgery Video

Hi doctors.  I love your helpful postings here about breast reduction surgery. I am 23, live in Seattle, and thinking very seriously about reducing my breasts.  Do any of you have a breast reduction video that helps explain the surgery, recovery, scars, etc?  Thank You!

Videos of breast reduction

+2

While I do not have one posted, there are probably videos available at the ASPS or ASAPS website. I am sure there are some on youtube as well.

Breast Reduction Video & Info

+1
Hello, attached is a video in which I review breast reduction cases. I hope it answers some of your questions and shows you a range of results and scars. In general, breast reduction is a very well tolerated surgery. Pain post operatively is well controlled with oral pain medication and some patients will only require Tylenol. By the third day post op, many patients are ready to get out of the house. The average time away from school or work is a week. Modified exercise can begin at four weeks and full exercise at two months. The remark I most often hear from patient's is “I wish I had done this surgery earlier!”

Carlin Vickery, MD

Breast Reduction Periareolar Circle-Only Scar Method

+1
Each practice will recommend the operation that suits your needs for breast reduction. We have specialized in the minimal scar approach using a periareolar purse string closure so that there is no vertical or horizontal scar. It is best used in small to medium sized enlarged breasts. We have a powerpoint\/moviemaker presentation on our YOU TUBE WEBSITE.

We have published a 14 year series of cases on the periareolar purse string breast lift operation with and without implants that appears on line as of 12 30 09. (Journal of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery). A breast reduction series is in the works.

Thank you for your interest, and I am sure the responses thus far can give you a great place to digest information on breast reduction surgery indications and procedures.

Donn Hickman, MD

Seattle breast reduction

+1

The national plastic surgry web site www.plasticsurgery.org has videos. After viewing them, you should make some appointments with plastic surgeons and get a first hand understanding of the procedure. Everybody does it a little diffrently and no 2 surgeons will give you the same result so it is importnat to select the surgeon you believe is going to give you the best outcome. This can best be determined by meeting them and looking at their credentials and at many breast reduction photos of their patients.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Great breast reduction surgery video

+1

Without being overly self promotional, you can see a great video demonstration of breast reduction at http://www.plasticsurgery.org/Patients_and_Consumers/Procedures/Procedure_Animations.html

You can also read more about all your options at http://www.cosmeticsurgeryspecialists.org/breastsurgery/breastliftandbreastreduction.html

Good Luck.

Peter A Aldea, MD

Breast reduction video

+1

I have posted a few videos on my website.

The breast reduction video is done under deep sedation and local anesthetic. This is a fairly unique way to do a breast reduction with a much easier recovery in my opinion. You can find it at http://www.yorkyates.com/utah/breast/reduction/video/

York Jay Yates, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction videos

+1

You may be able to view several different animated presentations on the link below .Click on the link and when you are on the page select the breast reduction incision that interests you.  For more information consider searching the topic on youtube as well 

Breast reduction video.

+1

Hi!

1) We are actually filming a breast reduction video in 3 weeks, but it will take a while to get on line.

2) In the mean time, there is a breast lift video on my web site that people have found useful. Most of what I say about breast lifts applies to breast reductions. The difference is that in a breast reduction, you make the breasts smaller as well as lifting them.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Breast reduction video

+1

Hi, we don't normally post videos of the actual surgery, but you can find a lot of information and answers to your questions at the websites for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (www.plasticsurgery.org) and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (www.surgery.org). You'll also be able to obtain the name of a board-certified surgeon in your area once you are ready to proceed. Good luck, /nsn.

Nina S. Naidu, MD, FACS

Breast reduction video

+1

There are many good videos about breast reduction. You may want to view my video at http://www.primacenter.com/Breast/BreastReduction.aspx

In this video I have attempted to present a breast reduction surgery in a clear easy to understand manner. I hope that it helps you understand theprocedure