Alternative Financing Plan for Rhinoplasty and Breast Lift?

I really need help with this question. I am from the Bahamas and would like to get Rhinoplasty and maybe a Breast Lift. I can't afford to pay the full amount, but I can afford to pay monthly.

But every U.S. surgeon only offers financing thru companies like Care Credit e.t.c. And of course, these companies only work with Americans. So my question is, is there a third party financing company that works with non-Americans?

Or is there a doctor out there who'll be willing to have a personal monthly payment plan with me? Please any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Financing Cosmetic Surgery

+1

I don't know any US surgeon who  personally finances surgery, especially for a patient who does not live in this country. I  am not knowledgeable about credit practices in the Bahamas, but your best alternatives would probably be with banks, credit card companies, or loan institutions in Nassau.

Financing your surgery

+1

Most surgeons do take some kind of 3rd party financing plans and some surgeons do self-finance.  One suggestion, which I am sure you do not what to hear, is that you hold off on the surgery and save your money each month until you can afford it.  Good luck. 

David Shafer, MD

Financing in US

+1

Unfortunately I do not know any surgeon that will work on a payment plan with a patient. Many of us have been "burned" by this type of arrangment.  Other options include using a credit card, or getting a bank loan in your home country and paying the doctor with that money.