Fillers for Under Eye Hollowness and Dark Circles?

I'm a 27 year old model. Since my teenage years I've suffered from under eye tear throughs problem. I also have some puffiness in the lower eyelid which doesn't bother me. The hollowness doesn't bother me either.

What bothers me is the blue vein you clearly see which give me persistent dark cirkles. My skin is really thin but I know there is no skin discoloration. When I scrunch my skin together, the dark cirkle disappears. What I want is just a minimal filler (buffer) between my skin and the vein to get rid of the blue shade. Am I a good candidate?

Getting rid of the big vein will give you the most improvement and permanently

+2

Those pesky big veins under the eyes are so annoying and can be removed permanently  and easily but you need to see a doctor who is doing a lot of it.  I haven't started doing it yet but there are several around who do.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Fillers under the eyes can work wonders

+1

From what I can see from your picture, you have a true contour and volume deficiency of the lower lid. The dark circle you see is from the light shadowing in the area from the convexity and concavity present. This is the same principles used in sculpting to highlight an area. You would benefit nicely from a Hyaluronic acid filler carefully layered there to take away the double contour and instead have your lid match your cheek height and volume. Hope this helps.

Louis M. DeJoseph, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Injectable fillers work well for lower eyelid rejuvenation.

+1

You seem to be an excellent candidate for lower eyelid rejuvenation with Injectable Fillers. If you have the groove between your lower eyelid and cheek filled, you'll have a smoother transition and improvement of the puffy appearance. In my experience, visible veins in the lower eyelid are improved. The dark pigmentation you may have is usually from years of chronic nasal allergy, and this is not changed with an Injectable Filler treatment.

You should consult a board-certified physician experienced in the delicate art of filling lower eyelid grooves. Look at many photos before proceeding.

I've attached a link to my Injectable Filler photos for your perusal.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon