Can Fillers Treat Deep Under Eye Lines?

Would I benefit from filler under the eye area? I have deep lines from my lower eye that finish on my cheeks. They are so bad.

Lower eye lines

+1

Lower eye lid lines can be due to multiple things. If they are lines of animation, you may wan to use Botox or Dysport. If they are lower lid cheek depressions, sometimes a filler does the trick.

Fillers for lines and wrinkles and grooves (tear trough) around the eye or eyelids

+1

Fine lines in the lower eyelid may respond to Botox.

Deeper grooves or depressions at the junction of the eyelid and cheek "tear trough" may respond to fillers. Most commonly hyaluronic fillers or Radiesse are used for this purpose.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/