Why Do Some People Get Fillers in the Temple Area?

What does this do to enhance the face? Or maybe it gives a little lifting effect to the skin? That's one area I never considered. Just curious. Thanks.

Injectable Fillers work well for sunken temples.

+1

Loss of fat-volume in your face can make you look older or malnourished. There are several medical conditions, including the use of medications to treat HIV-disease, that causes loss of facial fat (lipoatrophy). When this occurs in the temples, Injectable Fillers can be used to restore lost volume, and a healthful, youthful look.

It's not a common use of Injectable Fillers, but often leads to gratifying results in those patients suffering from lipoatrophy in the temple area.

I hope this is helpful, and best regards.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon