Fat Injections to Thicken Stretched Earlobe?

I am an eighteen year old female who is currently stretching her earlobes. The basic idea is to get them to look like the attached picture. One of my earlobes has stretched unevenly, unfortunately, and I was wondering if it would be possible to get fat injections in the thin spot to make it permanently thicker. I am currently stretched up to 1 1/4 inch. I would appreciate your help on this subject.

Fat grafting to earlobule may not work

+1

Generally fat injections would do better in areas of vascularized tissue. The stretched earl lobule would be unlikely to support any substantial amount of graft. In my opinion this is not a recommended procedure for the ear and I would disourage you from undergoing the procedure.

Can Fat injections be used to thicken stretched earlobe?

+1

Yes, of course, but first I would advise you to STOP stretching your earlobes until your condition stabilizes or you get treated.

The risk is that as you keep stretching the earlobe, the thinned area will lose too much of it's subcutaneous tissue support and will eventually split.
Once it splits. it will be very difficult to treat.

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD