Fat Injections for a Rounder Face?

I have a strong, square jaw and I was wondering if fat injections would make my face look rounder.

Strong jaw needs to be feminized. Fat can be PART of the answer.

+1

Faces are all about balance.  If the daw is too strong, the face can look long.  Shortening or rounding out the face can help.  So can something as simple a different hairstyle.  My advice is don't do something drastic.  Start with Masseter Botox, maybe accent the cheeks with fat or Sculptra, and consider the hair.  Small moves, when combined,  can make a big impact.  

Rounder face

+1

A strong jaw line can mean lots of things, the angle of the mandible can be prominent, Masseter muscle may be thick and large or the combination.

Fat Transfer for Facial Contour

+1

The answer is yes.  Fat transfer can be used to increase the width of your face.  This is done frequently in our practice and we get very predictable and effective results. Take a look at our website and photo gallery for examples of fat transfer results at www.drkaram.com. 

Amir M. Karam, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat grafting for a rounder face.

+1

Yes, it can but it may take alot of fat and more than one session. This is not without risks. In many instances, I advise patients to use fillers first to try out the appearance and see if they desire the "new look" prior to undergoing a surgical procedure.