What Can Be Done on Few Hair in Jaw Area?

Hi, I am 19 years old and I have few facial hair on my jaw. As I have a fair complexion, it looks and feel so bad, so please suggest me what I can do about it.

Prefer Electrolysis

+1

If you have only a few hairs I would recommend electroysis,especially if you have straight hair. If you have a number of hairs in this area either IPL or laser would be my choice.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Permanent facial hair removal

+1

You could conider laser hair removal or electrolysis in order to minimize or eliminate facial hair growth as an option for the problem you describe. The choice of laser will depend on your natural skin pigmentation.