IPL Side Effects As Facial Hair Removal?

I want to have laser therapy for permanent hair removal in the face. What are the side effects when we do laser hair removal in the face through IPL ?

IPL treatments for hair removal

+1

IPL for hair reduction is very effective. In fair skinned individuals there are risks of hyperpigmentation and blistering. Hypopigmentation and an increased number of treatments can occur in persons with darker skin. Multiple treatments are required for all. Treatment settings are taylored specifically to the type of skin the patient has to give the best results while protecting the skin from adverse reactions.

Annapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon