Eyebrow Tattoo is Thick and Uneven - What to Do?

i can't stand my permanent eyebrows.  too thick, dark and ugly! what can i do about it? chemical removal? laser?

Eyebrow Tattoos

+1

Unwanted eyebrow tattoos are best removed with lasers. It is important that the correct laser be used for the specific color of the tattoos as different lasers are used for different colors. An experienced physician would also be recommended as well as careful eye protection during the procedure.

Eyebrow Tattoo Removal

+1

Laser tattoo treatment is the only predictable/effective treatment modality for permanent eyebrow tattoo removal. I generally recommend a small trial area to be treated with laser to make sure the laser and ink do not react ( oxidize) and result in a darker color.

Permanent tattoo Brows

+1

You did not say how long ago you had this done. These will fade with time. The 1st week the brows are very dark and thick but they resolve in 1-2 weeks. If you give it a little time and you are still unhappy then consider laser to lighten, reshape or attempt to remove the tattooed area. The pigments and inks used will influence the outcome.

Janet M. Neigel, MD
West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon