Solution for Eyebrow and Eyelash Loss?

I used to suffer from Trichotillomania but have thankfully overcome it. However, I've done pretty bad damage to my eyebrows and eyelashes. I used to have very thick brows and lashes but today they are quite sparse from years of pulling. I'm hesitant about getting transplants because you need to trim the hairs regularly which looks unnatural because you remove the tapered end of the hair follicles when you cut them. Is there any other, more natural looking procedure available to rectify my situation? Thanks

Eyebrow Loss Solution

+2

Yes, there is a more natural-looking procedure to reverse the damage trichotillomania caused you. I perform eyebrow transplant using BHT (body hair transplant) and or nape hair in suitably qualified patients. Specifically, I use hair from the legs to avoid an unnatural outcome, as you have addressed in your post. Leg and nape hair are ideal for eyebrow transplant because they matche eyebrow hair in caliber and length. Eyebrow transplantation should only be tried if modern medicines fail. Medicines like Latisse have proven very effective and consistent in most cases of eyebrow loss or thinning.

Web reference: http://www.dermhairclinic.com/eyebrow-transplant/

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon