Is Endermologie a Non Invasive Cellulite Treatment?

I recently tried a Lumicell treatment for cellulite on my legs and thighs. It was a series of 6 treatments of an hour each time. I didn't notice any results and spent $450! The other treatment would be Thermage but this is very costly and does not give noticeable results based on pictures I have seen.

Two doctors on this site noted a treatment called Endermolgie for cellulite. Is this a non-envasive procedure with noticable resutls? Is it expensive as well?

Thank You, Shaun

Using endermologie for cellulite of the hips and thighs and buttocks

+1

Endermologie is a non invasive treatment for cellulite that can work in specific areas of the buttock and hips.