How to Get Rid of Butt Dimples?

I want to get rid of dimples on my butt. Now at 31, I'm surprised I have dimples on my butt. What type of treatment is recommended to have a smooth looking behind, worthy of showing in a bikini?

Butt Dimples is a form of cellulite that is treatable

+3

"Butt Dimples" is a form of cellulite that is treatable. 90% of woman have cellulite and the other 10% think they do. Cellulite is a normal female characteristic but can be unsightly. It is not curable but it IS treatable. There are a number of cellulite treatments that have been proven to improve the appearance: SmoothShapes, Velashape, Triactive are a few of the scientifically proven treatments. A more drastic treatment is surgical subcision. This procedure performed under local anesthesia improves butt duimples and cellulite. Subcision is the only treatment that works in one session but the healing process can take a few weeks before you would show off the results to "close friends."

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellulaze

+1

Cellulaze is a minimally invasive treatment that uses a laser probe inserted through tiny incisions under the skin. The laser energy is delivered to the deep surface of the skin to tighten the skin and release the bands that cause dimples. It is probably the most effective cellulite treatment on the market today. Your results will depend on the physicians understanding and experience with the technology so be sure to see a board certified physician in your area with an expertise in Cellulaze. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze can do for them. Good luck! Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Butt dimples, cellulite, cellulaze

+1
Cellulite occurs to various degrees.
Butt dimples may be mild to severe.  Deep dimples may require more than one type of treatment with a combination of fat injections and Cellulaze treatment yielding the best results.
Other options are available for less severe dimples.
As these are difficult to capture except in proper lighting an in person consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with experience in these treatments would be in your best interest.  Cheers

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Thank you for your question. I would suggest Cellulaze. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Butt Dimples = Cellulite

+1

I would recommend Cellulaze for the treatment of your persistent cellulite.  It is the only FDA-approved one time minimally invasive treatment for cellulite.  Talk to a board-certified plastic surgeon that has experience with the procedure to find out more information.  Good luck!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Buttock Cellulite

+1

I recommend you explore Cellulaze for treatment of buttock cellulite.  Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulite on buttocks

+1

You may want to consider Cellulaze if you have cellulite on your buttocks.  Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

Cellulaze!

+1

Cellulaze can help make these stubborn areas smooth again. Short-pulsed high-energy laser beams are utilized beneath the skin to transmit energy in two directions to simultaneously smooth out lumpy fat cells and heat dermal tissue.  Cellulaze is great for any area of the body where a patient notices lumpy, dimpling skin.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Fat injection works for deep buttocks dimples

+1

Release of bands under the skin (septa) and injection of fat can help really deep buttocks dimples.  Cellulite of the buttocks can be treated with acoustive wave therapy, AWT.

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical approach to Butt dimples

+1

We've experienced excellent results in our practice utilizing Velasmooth, the only FDA approved treatment for Cellulite. It consists of deep tissue massage, infrared and radiofrequency to remodel the skin such that the cellulite will appear smoother. The results are temporary and thus would need to be maintained every few months. The other benefits you can receive with this treatment is circumfrential reduction and skin tightening. Although most people do not want to reduce the buttocks itself, we have tips and techniques to contour the buttocks and smoothen out the appearance of cellulite. The procedure is comfortable and many find it rather relaxing!

Amir Moradi, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon