Is Dime Curves Pill an Effective Alternative to Brazilian Butt Lift?

I have looked into Brazilian Butt Lift but its way too much money. I read about some pills called Dime curves that supposedly give you a bigger butt.

I'm 17 and I'm suffering from serious lack of confidence due to unflattering bottom half. Please give me advice on whether you think I should take it or not. Any feedback would be very helpful.

It contains these ingredients: Maca (Macapure) Dong Quai (Angelica Sinensis) Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens)(Berries) Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graceum) Vitamin C Mexican Wild Yam Soy Isoflavones Vitamin D Citrus Bioflavonoids Rose Hips Calcium Genistein

Dime Curves pill one of many scams!

+7

Don't waste your money. There are so many scams out there. As soon as some people hear that something has become popular, or that something is of great concern to people, they try to monopolize on the idea by creating "herbal remedies" that can magically solve the problem. You can go to your local vitamin shop and buy all of those vitamins and herbs. None of them, or combination of them, will specifically effect your buttocks fat cells.

Save your money

+5

If you are not awash in money you REALLY should not waste your limited funds on bogus treatments.

NONE of these pills and lotions deliver on their promises. Just stop and think for a second...what magical property does a Hodge podge of "herbs" in varying concentration have that would magically and symmetrically and specifically increase your buttocks?

EVEN IF magically "Maca (Macapure) Dong Quai (Angelica Sinensis) Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens)(Berries) Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graceum) Vitamin C Mexican Wild Yam Soy Isoflavones Vitamin D Citrus Bioflavonoids Rose Hips Calcium Genistein" could grow your buttocks -- why would other parts of the body not share in this growing frenzy and grow as well?

Does this REALLY make sense to you?

Save your money.

Dr. P. Aldea

Non-surgical enlargement of the buttocks

+2

The only way to noticeable enlarge your buttocks in a non-surgical way is to increase the mass of  your gluteus muscle with exercise.  There are no pill or supplements that will do that.  Unfortunately there is no shortage of unethical people that try to peddle useless products.

Boris M. Ackerman, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Scam!

+1
Hi.  There is no reliable, tested, safe pill that can "grow" a body part.  These pills are junk - don't waste your money.  While some of the herbal ingredients listed have some phytoestrogenic activity, they are certainly not specific to the buttock area.

The cheapest answer of all is exercise:  lots of squats, lunges, and kick-back type exercises.

Thomas Fiala, MD

Can pills give you a larger buttock

+1

There are no pills available that will increase the size of your buttock. You should avoid these unethical claims that an oral medication will give you a larger buttock. You can only safely achieve the goal of a larger buttock with either fat transfer or gluteal implant.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

It doesnt have to be.

+1

Brazilian Butt lift in Miami goes as low as 2999 for the procedure to start and its the most effective procedure also the most long-lasting. Maybe you should shop around here and see what you find. Believe me you will waste more money on cheap lotions that could cause you inflamation but you can never go wrong with a brazilian butt lift.

Jonathan Fisher, MD

Pills to increase Butt Size

+1

Hi Snizzy, thanks for a great question.

There are all kinds of pills, creams, herbs and machines in the retail marketplace that claim one can increase breast or buttock size by purchasing an over-the-counter product. I'm sorry to tell you, but they are all scams. 

Since you're only 17, might I suggest that before you consider a Brazilian Butt Lift that you try exercises for the gluteus muscles (butt muscles) first? It may be a simple case of muscles that haven't been worked. For example, have you ever noticed that nearly every female gymnast has a nice bottom? Surely their workouts help them achieve this. There are some great exercises on the Fitness Magazine website (search Butt Exercises; I can't insert the link here). It might be enough to change your bum's contour and make you happy with it.

Try that for 6-12 months. If you're still unhappy with your shape, only then would I suggest you consider a BBL.

To your health & beauty,

Dr. Paul Vanek, Double board certified plastic surgeon near Cleveland, in Mentor, OH

Paul Vanek, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

+1

The herbal treatment of buttocks to increase fat is not valid and is a scam. See a board certified Plastic Surgeon with experience in Brazilian Butt Lift to see what can be done.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD