Is Dime Curves Pill an Effective Alternative to Brazilian Butt Lift?

I have looked into Brazilian Butt Lift but its way too much money. I read about some pills called Dime curves that supposedly give you a bigger butt.

I'm 17 and I'm suffering from serious lack of confidence due to unflattering bottom half. Please give me advice on whether you think I should take it or not. Any feedback would be very helpful.

It contains these ingredients: Maca (Macapure) Dong Quai (Angelica Sinensis) Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens)(Berries) Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graceum) Vitamin C Mexican Wild Yam Soy Isoflavones Vitamin D Citrus Bioflavonoids Rose Hips Calcium Genistein

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Dime curves is not an effective alternative to Brazilian Butt lift

+5

Thank you for the great question. Today, there are many excellent and effective ways to safely augment the gluteal region. There is no pill or injection that will augment this area safely. Unfortunately, there are many people and companies that are offering such things. Please be careful! These offered treatments are at best a waste of money and at worse very deforming and possibly life threatening. Here in South Florida, we've seen many patients that have received injections of various materials into the gluteal region with horrific results. These materials are not able to be removed afterwards and the patients suffer from severe deformities for the rest of their lives.

This is completely unnecessary as there are safe and effective ways to augment this region. Your best bet is to only work with a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of plastic surgery and who can provide a wide range of options for augmentation of this area. In our practice, we offer financing so that patients of any budget can safely receive this procedure.

Pills Are Not an Effective Alternative to a Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

There are no magic pills that will enlarge your breast, buttocks, thighs, hips, lips or whatever else they're promising. Be very cautious, reviews you read online could be from promoters.

Maca root, dime curves, bbb and those types of products are generally full of things you can buy for yourself at the vitamin store (for much less) and they're not evaluated or regulated by the FDA.

Eat more protein, exercise, try on lots of different clothing to see what flatters best, consider volume adding undergarments, and be patient. You're young and your body and self-image are still forming - give yourself a bit more time. And if you're still unhappy, consider a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who can discuss options specific to you and your body.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/procedures/Butt-augmentation.php

Dime Curves pill one of many scams!

+7

Don't waste your money. There are so many scams out there. As soon as some people hear that something has become popular, or that something is of great concern to people, they try to monopolize on the idea by creating "herbal remedies" that can magically solve the problem. You can go to your local vitamin shop and buy all of those vitamins and herbs. None of them, or combination of them, will specifically effect your buttocks fat cells.

Save your money

+5

If you are not awash in money you REALLY should not waste your limited funds on bogus treatments.

NONE of these pills and lotions deliver on their promises. Just stop and think for a second...what magical property does a Hodge podge of "herbs" in varying concentration have that would magically and symmetrically and specifically increase your buttocks?

EVEN IF magically "Maca (Macapure) Dong Quai (Angelica Sinensis) Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens)(Berries) Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graceum) Vitamin C Mexican Wild Yam Soy Isoflavones Vitamin D Citrus Bioflavonoids Rose Hips Calcium Genistein" could grow your buttocks -- why would other parts of the body not share in this growing frenzy and grow as well?

Does this REALLY make sense to you?

Save your money.

Dr. P. Aldea

Non-surgical enlargement of the buttocks

+2

The only way to noticeable enlarge your buttocks in a non-surgical way is to increase the mass of  your gluteus muscle with exercise.  There are no pill or supplements that will do that.  Unfortunately there is no shortage of unethical people that try to peddle useless products.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Can pills give you a larger buttock

+1

There are no pills available that will increase the size of your buttock. You should avoid these unethical claims that an oral medication will give you a larger buttock. You can only safely achieve the goal of a larger buttock with either fat transfer or gluteal implant.

Dr.Bruno

It doesnt have to be.

+1

Brazilian Butt lift in Miami goes as low as 2999 for the procedure to start and its the most effective procedure also the most long-lasting. Maybe you should shop around here and see what you find. Believe me you will waste more money on cheap lotions that could cause you inflamation but you can never go wrong with a brazilian butt lift.

Web reference: http://vanitymiami.com/brazilian-butt-lift-miami/

Pills to increase Butt Size

+1

Hi Snizzy, thanks for a great question.

There are all kinds of pills, creams, herbs and machines in the retail marketplace that claim one can increase breast or buttock size by purchasing an over-the-counter product. I'm sorry to tell you, but they are all scams. 

Since you're only 17, might I suggest that before you consider a Brazilian Butt Lift that you try exercises for the gluteus muscles (butt muscles) first? It may be a simple case of muscles that haven't been worked. For example, have you ever noticed that nearly every female gymnast has a nice bottom? Surely their workouts help them achieve this. There are some great exercises on the Fitness Magazine website (search Butt Exercises; I can't insert the link here). It might be enough to change your bum's contour and make you happy with it.

Try that for 6-12 months. If you're still unhappy with your shape, only then would I suggest you consider a BBL.

To your health & beauty,

Dr. Paul Vanek, Double board certified plastic surgeon near Cleveland, in Mentor, OH

Web reference: http://www.paulvanekmd.com/photo-gallery/body/brazilian-butt-lift

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

+1

The herbal treatment of buttocks to increase fat is not valid and is a scam. See a board certified Plastic Surgeon with experience in Brazilian Butt Lift to see what can be done.

Web reference: http://www.drvitenas.com/brazilian_butt_lift_houston

+1

Although there are useful medications in the herbal category I do not think there are any that specifically target the buttock fat cells to grow. The best treatment for buttock augmentation is the Brazilian Butt Lift utilizing liposuction and fat transfer to the buttock.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon