Is Dime Curves Pill an Effective Alternative to Brazilian Butt Lift?

I have looked into Brazilian Butt Lift but its way too much money. I read about some pills called Dime curves that supposedly give you a bigger butt.

I'm 17 and I'm suffering from serious lack of confidence due to unflattering bottom half. Please give me advice on whether you think I should take it or not. Any feedback would be very helpful.

It contains these ingredients: Maca (Macapure) Dong Quai (Angelica Sinensis) Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens)(Berries) Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graceum) Vitamin C Mexican Wild Yam Soy Isoflavones Vitamin D Citrus Bioflavonoids Rose Hips Calcium Genistein

Dime Curves pill one of many scams!

+7

Don't waste your money. There are so many scams out there. As soon as some people hear that something has become popular, or that something is of great concern to people, they try to monopolize on the idea by creating "herbal remedies" that can magically solve the problem. You can go to your local vitamin shop and buy all of those vitamins and herbs. None of them, or combination of them, will specifically effect your buttocks fat cells.

Dime curves is not an effective alternative to Brazilian Butt lift

+5

Thank you for the great question. Today, there are many excellent and effective ways to safely augment the gluteal region. There is no pill or injection that will augment this area safely. Unfortunately, there are many people and companies that are offering such things. Please be careful! These offered treatments are at best a waste of money and at worse very deforming and possibly life threatening. Here in South Florida, we've seen many patients that have received injections of various materials into the gluteal region with horrific results. These materials are not able to be removed afterwards and the patients suffer from severe deformities for the rest of their lives.

This is completely unnecessary as there are safe and effective ways to augment this region. Your best bet is to only work with a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of plastic surgery and who can provide a wide range of options for augmentation of this area. In our practice, we offer financing so that patients of any budget can safely receive this procedure.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Save your money

+5

If you are not awash in money you REALLY should not waste your limited funds on bogus treatments.

NONE of these pills and lotions deliver on their promises. Just stop and think for a second...what magical property does a Hodge podge of "herbs" in varying concentration have that would magically and symmetrically and specifically increase your buttocks?

EVEN IF magically "Maca (Macapure) Dong Quai (Angelica Sinensis) Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens)(Berries) Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graceum) Vitamin C Mexican Wild Yam Soy Isoflavones Vitamin D Citrus Bioflavonoids Rose Hips Calcium Genistein" could grow your buttocks -- why would other parts of the body not share in this growing frenzy and grow as well?

Does this REALLY make sense to you?

Save your money.

Dr. P. Aldea

Pills Are Not an Effective Alternative to a Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

There are no magic pills that will enlarge your breast, buttocks, thighs, hips, lips or whatever else they're promising. Be very cautious, reviews you read online could be from promoters.

Maca root, dime curves, bbb and those types of products are generally full of things you can buy for yourself at the vitamin store (for much less) and they're not evaluated or regulated by the FDA.

Eat more protein, exercise, try on lots of different clothing to see what flatters best, consider volume adding undergarments, and be patient. You're young and your body and self-image are still forming - give yourself a bit more time. And if you're still unhappy, consider a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who can discuss options specific to you and your body.

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

Non-surgical enlargement of the buttocks

+2

The only way to noticeable enlarge your buttocks in a non-surgical way is to increase the mass of  your gluteus muscle with exercise.  There are no pill or supplements that will do that.  Unfortunately there is no shortage of unethical people that try to peddle useless products.

Boris M. Ackerman, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

There Is No Magic Pill

+1
The truth is that the claims by herbal pills are unfounded. As of yet, there have not been any scientific studies that prove the effectiveness and safety of these "alternatives". Though some of the ingredients in the "remedy" you describe have hormone-like activity, there is no proof that any stimulation they may provide will cause enhancement of your butt.
The only reliable methods to augment your butt is with a Brazilian Butt Lift (fat transfer to the buttocks) or a silicone implant.

Gabriel Chiu, DO

Is Dime Curves pill an effective alternative to a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
This "Dime Curves Pill" sounds like a scam and I would not waste your money on pills to reshape your buttocks. Unfortunately the only way to recontour your buttock is through liposuction and fat transfer. Certainly changes in weight can effect the overall volume of the buttock, but it will not change the shape since this is determined by your genes.

Robert Najera, MD

Scam!

+1
Hi.  There is no reliable, tested, safe pill that can "grow" a body part.  These pills are junk - don't waste your money.  While some of the herbal ingredients listed have some phytoestrogenic activity, they are certainly not specific to the buttock area.

The cheapest answer of all is exercise:  lots of squats, lunges, and kick-back type exercises.

Thomas Fiala, MD

Can pills give you a larger buttock

+1

There are no pills available that will increase the size of your buttock. You should avoid these unethical claims that an oral medication will give you a larger buttock. You can only safely achieve the goal of a larger buttock with either fat transfer or gluteal implant.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

It doesnt have to be.

+1

Brazilian Butt lift in Miami goes as low as 2999 for the procedure to start and its the most effective procedure also the most long-lasting. Maybe you should shop around here and see what you find. Believe me you will waste more money on cheap lotions that could cause you inflamation but you can never go wrong with a brazilian butt lift.

Jonathan Fisher, MD