Is Dime Curves Pill an Effective Alternative to Brazilian Butt Lift?

I have looked into Brazilian Butt Lift but its way too much money. I read about some pills called Dime curves that supposedly give you a bigger butt.

I'm 17 and I'm suffering from serious lack of confidence due to unflattering bottom half. Please give me advice on whether you think I should take it or not. Any feedback would be very helpful.

It contains these ingredients: Maca (Macapure) Dong Quai (Angelica Sinensis) Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens)(Berries) Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graceum) Vitamin C Mexican Wild Yam Soy Isoflavones Vitamin D Citrus Bioflavonoids Rose Hips Calcium Genistein

Dime Curves pill one of many scams!

Don't waste your money. There are so many scams out there. As soon as some people hear that something has become popular, or that something is of great concern to people, they try to monopolize on the idea by creating "herbal remedies" that can magically solve the problem. You can go to your local vitamin shop and buy all of those vitamins and herbs. None of them, or combination of them, will specifically effect your buttocks fat cells.

Save your money

If you are not awash in money you REALLY should not waste your limited funds on bogus treatments.

NONE of these pills and lotions deliver on their promises. Just stop and think for a second...what magical property does a Hodge podge of "herbs" in varying concentration have that would magically and symmetrically and specifically increase your buttocks?

EVEN IF magically "Maca (Macapure) Dong Quai (Angelica Sinensis) Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens)(Berries) Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graceum) Vitamin C Mexican Wild Yam Soy Isoflavones Vitamin D Citrus Bioflavonoids Rose Hips Calcium Genistein" could grow your buttocks -- why would other parts of the body not share in this growing frenzy and grow as well?

Does this REALLY make sense to you?

Save your money.

Dr. P. Aldea

Non-surgical enlargement of the buttocks

The only way to noticeable enlarge your buttocks in a non-surgical way is to increase the mass of  your gluteus muscle with exercise.  There are no pill or supplements that will do that.  Unfortunately there is no shortage of unethical people that try to peddle useless products.

Boris M. Ackerman, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

No scientific proof... Save for fat grafting procedures.

The contour of a women’s buttock can effect self-esteem, self-confidence, self-image, sexuality and how clothes fit.For these reasons, many women are motivated to change the contour and projection of their buttocks.Unfortunately, many are unable to undergo Brazilian Butt Lift surgery for a variety of reasons.They may be afraid of anesthesia and surgery, or they may not have the financial resources.
For these woman, buttock enhancement with creams and pills may be an attractive alternative.Unfortunately, there’s no scientific proof that they actually work.In many cases it’s unclear what the active ingredients are and how they work, if they work at all.Some of the components may be hormonally active and potentially have side effects that could be harmful.
For these reasons, we feel that buttock enhancement with fat grafting represents the best alternative for treating this problem.Before considering buttock enhancing creams and pills, you should consult your physician.

Alternative to BBL

Unfortunately surgery is the only way to enlarge the buttocks. Some exercises can enhance the gluteal muscles but results will be minimal compared to surgery. Don't waste your money on creams/lotions/pills/etc.

No, these are unfounded claims. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS

There Is No Magic Pill

The truth is that the claims by herbal pills are unfounded. As of yet, there have not been any scientific studies that prove the effectiveness and safety of these "alternatives". Though some of the ingredients in the "remedy" you describe have hormone-like activity, there is no proof that any stimulation they may provide will cause enhancement of your butt.
The only reliable methods to augment your butt is with a Brazilian Butt Lift (fat transfer to the buttocks) or a silicone implant.

Is Dime Curves pill an effective alternative to a Brazilian Butt Lift

This "Dime Curves Pill" sounds like a scam and I would not waste your money on pills to reshape your buttocks. Unfortunately the only way to recontour your buttock is through liposuction and fat transfer. Certainly changes in weight can effect the overall volume of the buttock, but it will not change the shape since this is determined by your genes.

Robert Najera, MD
Frisco Plastic Surgeon