Procedure to Improve Deep Wrinkles and Loose Skin on Chest?

I have deep wrinkles and loose skin on my chest (I am female). If I relax while sitting the skin looks like an old lady. I am a young 62 year old. What procedure will give me an improvement?

Upper chest (decollete) skin

+2

There is no easy answer for this. It is most likely due to many years of sun exposure and secondary chronic changes in the neck/chest (decollete) skin with loss of elasticity, irregulary pigmentation, and radiation damage.

Minor changes may be treated with a series of TCA peels or laser resurfacing techniques. Due to the lack of glands and adnexal skin structures in the area, proceed with caution.