Are There Any Dallas Surgeons Experienced in Scarless Breast Lift?

Are there any Board Certifed Plastic Surgeons in Dallas, TX are experience in Total Breast Pedicle Technique for Mastopexy/Breast Lift or Endoscopic Assisted/Scarless Breast Lift? If so what the cost for either procedure?

Scarless breast lift - something for nothing?

+3

Nowhere in our lives will we get something for nothing. There is no accepted procedure that produces a scarless breast lift. If there were, all plastic surgeons would be doing it.

I have looked on line at procedures called "scarless breast lifts" and they are just marketing fluff with no lift actually done. The implants just create a ball in sock look and the patients look matronly.

Ultimate Breast Lift = minimal scar lift without implants

+2

Hi there,

There is a new technique that provides upper pole fullness without breast implants and no vertical scar. This proprietary technique is called the Ultimate Breast Lift. As the name implies, it was designed using engineering principles that allow the surgeon to maximize the lift and anchor the newly shaped breast to minimize sagging in the future. Best of all, there is no vertical scar that weakens the skin envelope and allows breast tissue to bottom out at that point.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Dr. H

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Scarless Breast Lift

+1
Gary M. Horndeski, MD is a good resource regarding the Ultimate Breast Lift procedure in your area. It is a sound approach, but you must be a candidate for the procedure. Consult with 3 board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Finding A Surgeon in Dallas?

+1

Unfortunately,  there is no “scarless” breast lifting that is effective.

In order to begin the process of finding a well experienced plastic surgeon in your area, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

Scarless breast lift

+1

There is no such thing as a scarless breast lift procedure.  Any procedure to lift the breasts requires incisions.

Scarless breast lift

+1

There really is no true scarless breast lift. There are two techniques that call themselves scarless. One involves a scar around the areola that may be difficult to see and therefor called scarless. The second is using liposuction, barbed sutures and some type of skin heating treatment that may contract the skin. That technique gives a very mild lift.

John P. Stratis, MD
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Scarless breast lifting

+1

There is no possible way to lift the breast without a scar. What some have tried to market are procedures where the scars are very hidden and sometimes catchy names are added, despite their inaccuracy.

Nonetheless, two options exist for you in this realm. One is the no vertical scar breast reduction/lift where the vertical scar is eliminated and only the areola and inframammary scars are used for lifting the breast. This is for massive weight loss patients or those with significant descent of their tissues. You have to be a good candidate for this to be your operation.

The second is liposuction breast reduction, but it certainly isn't a lift. On the contrary, it can cause additional descent of the nipple and areolar tissues, but it does reduce the size of the breasts.

Although it's not what you're looking for, I thought I'd mention these two options to you so that you knew where "scarless" breast lift may have come about. I'm in Dallas and would be glad to see you if you're interested.

DoctorMeade

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Breast lift without scars

+1

I agree with Dr. Rand that there is no accepted technique of a breast lift without scars. Even if you were able to somehow lift the breast tissue itself, this does nothing to tighten the skin and supporting structures. There are many board-certified plastic surgeons in the Dallas area. I would recommend you schedule a consultation and allow them to review your options with you. I wish you well.

Dr Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS