How to Get Cupid Bow Lips?

How can I get cupid bow lips and what would be the price? Thanks.

Enhancement of cupid's bow can improve the appearance of the lips

+2

Enhancement of cupid's bow can really improve the appearance of the lips. This can easily be achieved with some filler especially Juvederm which works well in that area. If you like the appearance or augmentation there and the filler goes away too fast, you can consider implants down the road. I hope this information helps.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cupid Bow Lips

+2

As we age we lose the fat over the muscle of the lip and the lip flattens. We lose the philtral columns, the vertical lines on either side of the midline of the lip, and the fullness along the border between the red lip and skin. Someone who has an artistic appreciation of the lip can easily restore this with an injectable filler. Probably the safest is a hyaluronic acid such as Juvéderm®.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Cupid's bow lips can be made, yet look natural

+2

I discussed the Cupid's bow lip procedure in Vogue Magazine August '08. Cupid's bow lips refers to the shape of the upper lip. As we age, the upper lip flattens and that nice bow shape is lost. To restore shape only, I use a half cc syringe of Restylane to shape the lips. Often a small amount of Botox is also used to soften the muscle above the lip to accentuate the shape. I use a little filler in the lower lip for balance since the lower lip should be 1 1/2 to 2 times the size of the upper lip.

If you want larger more voluptuous lips, then a full cc is used to fill out the lips as well.

Steven J. Pearlman, MD

Cupid's bow is done with fillers using the Paris lip technique

+2

Fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane do great at accentuating the cupid's bow using what is called the Paris lip technique. They last 3-6 months and run about $550 for the upper lip and look so nice.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Advanced lip augmentation in Los Angeles

+1

Cupids bow enhancement requires expertise in injection methods to recreate or enhance this important anatomical subunit of the lips.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Fillers or Lip Lift

+1

Hi Kassy

You have a couple of options depending on the shape and definition of your lips. As already suggested, you can have fillers injected into your lips to augment your current lips and your Cupid's bow. Or, if you don't have much shape to your lips/cupids bow, then you may benefit from a Lip Lift or Vermillion Lift operation.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Cupid's Bow lips

+1

Cupid's bow refers to the area defined by the upper lip just below the nose and the way the vermilion peaks in two spots in line with the philtral columns. This can be accentuated very nicely with fillers.

Creating the cupid's bow

+1

The creation of a cupid's bow can best be achieved with dermal fillers like Juvederm and Restylane.  These are temporary solutions but are the best to use.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Getting cupid bow lips

+1

Any experienced Plastic, ENT or Dermatologist who understands and uses tissue fillers can use them artistically to enhance your Cupid's bow as well as the philtral columns and the pout of the lips. Either Juvederm or Restylane can be used. The cost would vary widely by where you live.

Good Luck.