How Can Cost for Invisalign Teen Be Reduced?

Hi! I'm between the age of 13-15, and me and my mom were thinking of getting this treatment, instead of dealing with the hassle of wearing braces. My older sister had braces for 5 years, that seems to long! My mom cannot pay that much for these, so she was thinking maybe $100 or $150?

Affordable Invisalign

+1

A lot of dentists offer financing for patients so they can get Invisalign. That financing depends on your mother's credit score and on the office procedures. Most good offices offer a free consultation and I am sure you will be able to find a practice willing to work with your mother.

Good Luck!

Dr. K

Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist