Commisure Lip Lift Doctor Recommendations

The corners of my mouth are dropping. I know there is a procedure called Commissure Lift, but I don't know any doctors who do that. Does anybody know any doctors who do this procedure? I live in the Montreal area and I travel to New York often for business.

Upper lip lift and/or augmentation doctor

+2

There are various procedures described to raise either the corner of the mouth or the entire upper lip. The decision as to which procedure to perform depends on whether the objective of the surgery is to raise slanting of the upper lip, or to accentuate the volume of the upper lip. Incisions are made at junction of the red lip and skin. An important factor to take into account, is that scars remain visible for up to 2 years post-surgery.

Best of luck and do not hesitate to call my office for more information. 

DrTZ

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Commisure lifts for lifting the corner or angle of the mouth.

+1

It may be that you are not searching under the proper terms. These are also known as "lip lifts" or "corner lifts" or "valentine lift". Search under these terms and you may be able to find surgeons in your area who perform these procedures.