Combining Laser Liposuction Procedures Possible?

Is it possible to combine Smart Lipo, Vaser Liposuction, and PAL liposuction all in one abdominal liposuction procedure?

No need for it

+1

This is not a logical option . If you need to have liposuction,check with your board certified plastic surgeon and they will offer you the best option.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Some combinations are effective

+1

There are many types of "assisted liposuction" these days such as laser-assisted or ultrasound liposuction or power-assisted liposuction. Most physicians use One type of special liposuction but not multiple. There is really no need to combine multiple types of these assisted liposuction procedures to accomplish the desired result. Personally, I use Smartlipo in specific areas and combine it with traditional liposuction to sculpt the areas I am working on. Using multiple types could be dangerous because it might put too much heat or energy into one area. Using one type along with traditional liposuction, on the other hand, can be beneficial by helping to release tough to get fat or fat that is very fibrous.

The most important factor is the surgeon more than the machine so you must plan your surgery with someone who is experienced and well trained to achieve the best result.

Edgar Franklin Fincher, MD, PhD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Multiple forms of liposuction

+1

I would avoid using vaserl and smartlipo together because of the risks for burns.  Most patients undergoing smartlipo need other forms of liposuction to be used in conjunciton to extract the fat.