What is Coherent Ultra Pulse CO2 Laser?

Can you tell me more about Coherent Ultra Pulse CO2 Laser? Is it the best (proven) for overall skin improvement, like wrinkles, creping under the eyes and skin tightening of the face, neck and chest? I'm in my early 40's and want results but not at the expense of looking worse. I want the most proven effective treatment(s).

Co2 Laser and Improvement In Wrinkles

what matters most with co2 laser resurfacing is the person doing the treatments. you want a laser trained board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon.  i have used the cheapest lasers and gotten amazing results and used the most expensive and gotten less improvement.  you have to be a great candidate and go to the best doctor for the least amount of risk.  Best, Dr. Emer.