Clavicle Shortening Surgery Possible?

My clavicle is so long. It makes me look very broad and feel imbalanced as I walk or sit. Also, one side is about an inch or more longer than the other.

Is there any way to correct my clavicle and narrow it, to remove the excessive broad look and imbalance I get from it?

Thanks!

Clavicle shortening

+1

Due to the functional nature of the clavicle it is highly unlikely that any surgeon would reduce this for cosmetic reasons. IF you are intent, an ortthopedic surgeon would be the most likely specialist to perform the procedure but I am not personally aware of anyone that routinely performs this procedure.