Chicago SPAIR Breast Lift Doctor Recommendations

I'm very interested in the SPAIR technique for breast lift. I'm wondering does anyone know a doctor in the Chicago area who is experienced using this technique? Who is the ideal candidate for this procedure?

Breast Lift Doctor Recommendations?

+1

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

Spair technique and Chicago

+1

Spair is only one form aof lift and or reduction. The best place to start is by going to the ASPS or ASAPS website first.  Laurie Casas is a surgeon that does alot of breast surgery in Chicago.

Spair technique refers to an inferior pedicle based lift

+1

The Spair technique, as described by Dr. hammond, refers to an inferior based pedicleto the nipple and arealoe complex for breast lifts and reductions. i trained with Dr. hammond and have found the technique to be extremely versatile. With minor modifications, I can utilize the technique for virtually all breast lifts, and have been very happy with the shape that this technique allows one to obtain.

W. Tracy Hankins, MD

He SPAIR technique is also called a minimal incision breast lift

+1

The SPAIR technique is a marketing term for a minimal incision breast lift, otherwise know as a vertical mastopexy. Most surgeons have some knowledge regarding this technique, but not all patients are good candidates. I have been performing vertical mastopexy for 3 to 4 years with or without simultaneous augmentations with excellent resutts.

Your best option is to make some calls and ask if they perform vertical mastopexy (or SPAIR) and the surgeon's experience.

Ricardo Izquierdo, MD
Oak Brook Plastic Surgeon

Call Dr. Hammond in Grand Rapids, Michigan

+1

Dr. Dennis Hammond pioneered this technique and he is on the other side of Lake Michigan (Grand Rapids) . I would either call his office for a recommendation or drive the 3 hours to Grand Rapids to have the surgery by him. You could stay locally and then go home after that.

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon